skip to content
2015 News Archive
- Final shopping before Christmas - Last chance to do your food shopping before Christmas. Visit the Free Range Butcher, the Fresh Fruit and Vegies and Fresh Flowers.
- Free Range Butcher, Christmas Orders - ORDER EARLY Christmas turkey – The Free Range Butcher has a very limited number of Free Range, Organic Turkeys available to order for Christmas. Be sure...
- Christmas Gifts - Buy a lovely bag at the markets, it will make a great Christmas gift
- Christmas Trees at the Markets - Anthony will be taking order for Christmas Trees at the markets this Sunday
- Egg and Bacon Rolls - The Concord Rotary club will be demonstration their cooking style at the next markets.....Come along and sample their style
- Bacon and Egg Rolls - The Concord Rotary Club will be cooking egg and bacon rolls for the next 3 markets. Come along the sample their style.
- Snow bound Stallholders - Due to the snow, several of our farmers, Bell River Estate and Wybalena Farm Eggs from west of the Blue Mountains were unable to make it to our last markets,...
- New to our Markets - Wybalena Farm Pastured Eggs are like no other! The eggs truly reflect the environment they are produced in. Stress free hens forage for plants, seeds,...
- Bell River Wines - The Bell River Wine makers will back at the markets on July 5th. They have been overseas checking on Italian wine making tips
- Nepal Earthquake Appeal - We thank all those who donated at our markets for the earthquake appeal. Over $2000 has been donated.
- Concord Community Stalwarts - Many thanks to Chris and Ann Burt for helping with our dismantling of our markets today. We were a little short handed and they sprung into action. ...
- Hand Decorated Shopping Bag - Come on May 3 hand decorated shopping bags. Some of the procedures will be donated to Charity.
- Markets have returned for 2015. - Several new stalls come to the markets. Come along next Sunday, February 15th and shop for your fresh goodies, have a cup of coffee, meet with your friends...