Here are a few of the more common questions people hasve asked us about the Concord Farmers Market.
Do you have a question?
Email any questions you have via the link below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
The Market is run by the Rotary Club of Concord as a community service. The members of the Club assisting in its operations are unpaid volunteers. The proceeds from stall fees will go towards:
- Community projects, including joint projects with Rotary Clubs in the districts
- Community projects determined by the Rotary Club of Concord.
- Management, promotions, signs, equipment and public relations of the Market
See Rotary Club of Concord for more information about the Club and the projects that it either supports or is directly involved in.
If you are interested in joining the Rotary Club of Concord please talk to one of the Concord Rotary volunteers who attend our our markets.
Our aim is to provide high quality local and regional produce from authentic farm & food product related businesses where the stalls are manned by the producers. Imported products are not permitted. We allow limited numbers of high quality art and craft stalls, prioritising local businesses. The CFM will give priority to:
- Stallholders who are farmers, growers, producers, bakers, cooks or gardeners who produce what they sell
- Producers operating within reasonable driving distance of the market Seasonal producers who only come to the Market when they have produce to sell
- Stallholders who sell as an agent on behalf of other producers
There are established guidelines and market rules that apply to all participants in the Market. These are designed to ensure the smooth running of the markets, ensure stallholders meet legislative and health requirements. There is also a requirement to observe a code of conduct that is in keeping with the character of the Market. Read more about our additional guidelines for operating under social distancing conditions.
The Market has several expectations and requirements of their stallholders. Send an email or speak to one of our Concord Rotary volunteers at the Markets. Also please see our Become a stallholder page.
We take safety very seriously. The market is held outdoors which reduces the risks of virus transmission. We recommend that you don’t attend the market if you are:
- Feeling unwell, or have been in recent contact with COVID 1